By now, you've received an email from every company with whom you've ever been associated where they explain how they are handling the COVID-19 crisis.
Rather than add to the pile, we are responding to client requests who need help keeping their businesses running and adding to their Disaster Recovery plans.
Starting today, if you’re not already using our entire product suite, we are offering our DOT Applicant Tracking System, digital DQF Management System and our Online Driver Training FREE through the end of May 2020.
To get started using our software, reply back to this email and we'll take the conversation from there.
We can’t help with everything, but we can help you keep driver recruiting, compliance and training going during this time.
If you’re working remote or in the office practicing social distancing, remember to use DOT compliant electronic forms for applications, Annual Reviews, D&A Clearinghouse Limited Release Forms and text drivers to capture signatures, CDLs and Med Cards to prevent an unnecessary trip to the office / impossible while you’re on lock-down.
If you have drivers sitting, use this time to invest in their defensive driving skills or to become a Certified Instructor.
For those who are buttoning up your Disaster Recovery plans, here’s your section for driver recruiting, compliance and training:
- On 3/19, we tested our disaster recovery plan with 100% recovery and no data loss
- Software availability is unchanged and we continue to ensure that our redundancy is fully operational
- AvatarFleet Client Support numbers, channels and hours are unchanged: 888-758-4842 and email@example.com
- Our office is closed for employee safety but it’s business as usual. Our employees are 100% remote and functional as of Friday 3/13
We’ve been combing the thousands of emails looking for actual useful information. Here’s our short list that we think are worth a read to help you address COVID-19:
- CDC guidance for cleaning truck cab during an influenza pandemic
- FMLA Law Change: All companies under 500 employees (including under 50 employees) must provide 80 hours of sick leave for all full-time employees. You will pay upfront to employees but be reimbursed fully by the federal government in the form of a refundable tax credit.
- SBA Disaster Relief Loans
- Insurance Coverage: Business Interruption and Liability policies
- Free Virtual Office Tools. We have people work virtually everyday. Call me directly if you need help selecting the right tools: 330-230-0664.
- CDC Resources For Business
- List of industrial cleaning products
Focus on what you can control!