What Changes are on the Horizon? Find out the latest regulatory changes being discussed in Washington D.C. that have a huge impact on the trucking industry. Join ATA and HireRight for a transportation regulatory update.
There are a lot of Safety Mangers, Directors and Assistants who should properly change their title to Chief Compliance Office. Big brother has forced this responsibility on you and overbearing regulations are not going away. If you still want to be a trucking company, this is the hand you’ve been dealt. Because your boss isn't taking the compliance responsibility off your desk, you need to stay on top of the regulations so you can focus on what actually matters: safety.
Our partner, HireRight®, is hosting the Transportation Regulatory Update with ATA this Tuesday July 29th at 2PM Eastern, 1PM Central. Dave Osiecki, Executive Vice President, and Sean Garney, Manager of Safety Policy, at the American Trucking Associations will cover the following topics:
- What's next in the continually evolving CSA program
- Status of the CSA-driven Safety Fitness rule-making
- Next steps for the electronic logging mandate
- Update on the new Medical Examiner Certification & Registry
- Is there any HOS relief in sight
- Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- Sleep apnea
- Electronic Custody and Control Form (CCF)
- Hair testing
- Other near term regulatory topic