Facebook is the most widely-used social media platform. In fact, the race isn’t even close. Facebook is a billion users ahead of YouTube and Instagram. Clearly, you need to advertise on the world’s most popular social media platform if you want to recruit drivers. However, the way you currently use Facebook advertisements could be hurting you more than helping you.
Facebook makes it easy to promote your ads and get them out to as many eyes as possible. All it takes is one click of the convenient “boost” button. It seems like such a simple solution, but in reality, you’re wasting your ad budget on the wrong people. With the advent of new advertising technology, you no longer have to settle for mediocre results.
The Ad Boost Trap
Millions of potential drivers are hanging out on Facebook every day, mindlessly scrolling through their newsfeed just like everyone else. In your ideal world, your next all-star driver would happen upon your Facebook Ad. He or she would get drawn in, click it, decide you’re a good fit, and apply. So, to reach more drivers, you figure you need to boost your Facebook ads. If you’ve done this before, you realize it never seems to work out this way.
When you boost an ad on Facebook, Facebook will always optimize for engagement. More engagement means more likes, comments, and shares, but it certainly does not mean more link clicks of form fills. Boosting tends to hit people who are already in your network - the result you want to is expand your network.
In short, Facebook Ad Boost means more eyeballs but does little to guarantee good results. We applaud your attempt to join the digital advertising movement but Facebook boosts are the wrong tool to solve your driver problem.
An Advertising Solution Tailored For You
Unless you’re one of the big dogs, you’ve had to accept mediocre advertising results. That’s not the case anymore. If you want a way to effectively recruit drivers on Facebook, check out A-Suite Ad.
A-Suite Ad is the latest addition to the A-Suite product line. A-Suite Ad utilizes a patented advertising software to hyper-target and retarget leads. Our early adopters cut their cost per hire in half and needed 20 fewer leads to hire one driver.
A-Suite Ad gives you:
- Hyper-Targeted Ads to Professional Drivers: No more casting a wide net and hoping for a return. Set a target radius to identify the number of professional drivers in that area to display ads in their Facebook and Instagram feeds.
- Retarget Leads Who Don’t Convert: Do you still have ads following you around from the last time you clicked on something you didn’t buy on Amazon? You can do the same thing to prospective drivers who click on your ad but don’t submit their contact information.
- A Simple-To-Use Ad Builder: Create your headline, upload a video or image, and create your call to action in five minutes or less. Then, all you need to do is set your budget and timeline.
- Custom Performance Reports: A-Suite ad makes it easy to track your progress. Access custom performance reports for deeper analysis into impressions, reach, clicks and leads.
- Manage Everything In One System: No more bouncing around on five different tabs. Post ads and receive leads without ever having to leave A-Suite.
Opt Out of the Trap - Revolutionize Your Advertising
Don’t feel bad about falling for the Ad Boost Trap. You’re not the first, and you won’t be the last. It’s time to invest in social media advertising that was made for someone recruiting the professional driver, you. With A-Suite Ad, you can cut your time, money, and resources spent on social advertising. All the while, you’ll be enjoying more quality leads than you’ve ever had before.