The A-Fleet: Professional Safe Driver Course
Improved Submit Process
- Driver’s quiz results now auto-submit after completing each question - they no longer have to click the Advance button or “X” out of the course.
- This gives managers real-time visibility on the driver’s progress on the quiz and will prevent learners from mistakenly leaving the lesson early before submitting their results.
Classroom Training Materials
- Our classroom training materials have been added to each A-Fleet course available for download
- This gives learners a place to take physical notes during the self-directed learning and provide managers content to conduct in-person safety meetings
- They can be downloaded or viewed via the “Classroom Guide” module inside each corresponding course
- Certificates are now available for both the driver and the manager. Drivers enjoy keeping record of their training as recognition they’re investing in their profession.
- Certificates are available after a driver has completed a lesson through the “Completed Courses” Page.
- Each course you’ve completed has a “Certificate” button. When you click it, the download link will then start to load. Once it has loaded, click the “Available Here for Download” link for the certificate.
- Managers can search for drivers and then the completed courses. They can follow the same process as drivers to download the certificates.